Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Brilliant

Way better than the original collab.
I especially love how you can stretch and stretch on your sentences in anger haha.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

AHAHAHAHA

How did you know that's my FAVORITE SONG!!! OMG I saw the title and immediatley watched it.. and it was really good!
I like the idea for the style, and I applaud you for keeping it short (the full 3-and-a-half minute song in this style would of gotten boring but keeping it around 30 seconds was a good choice). One idea, though, would of been to do the part where it sounds like they're all singing at once.. I would of liked to see a fun Flash like this to that part of the song.

Good idea, and greatly executed. I am favoriting this

pacdude responds:

I was thinking about using the massive chorus of people, but all that type might have crashed my poor little laptop! Thanks for the 10 and thanks for the fave!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Another brillian movie

Charlie the Unicorn is a great movie, and a great series. Even the most pointless, draggy parts of the movie (RING RING-HELLO?) are wittily presented and made me laugh out loud. I love the small things, like how the two happy unicorns smile through the whole movie, even the "scary" parts. I was caught off-gaurd seeing this on the frontpage, and I was so happy and I keep watching it just to laugh at the humorous things the unicorns say, the "ending" to episode 1 revealed, and the brilliant song. Another great movie, TypeQueen. Keep 'em coming

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Good

I'm not a big fan of the Foamy series (in fact I just don't like it-I don't hate it like the anit-Foamy crowd but I just don't like it) but I really got into this one! All the "real-life" achievements Foamy was listing were pretty funny (You watched this episode-ACHIEVEMENT!". It wasn't the best episode but it was one of the best rants in a while. Many of my friends are achievement whores and I always call them lowlives, and it's nice to see that a lot of the Foamy rants recently have agreed with my point of view on things. Congrats IllWill.

(Btw, please make Foamy blink less. All that blinking got irritating. One blink every 6 seconds might be good.)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Great

I bought the novel, and now all the jokes make sense. Its like 10x funnier if you are farmiliar with Watchmen, great job

The n00b Collab The n00b Collab

Wow

It came out better than expected! I am happy of the results. People, its a joke! Damn

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Wow

This shows the time put in the tank awards. Great job!

How 2 Draw a Hobo How 2 Draw a Hobo

Funny

That was good- it looks like a hobo! But there needs to be buttons

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Good!

Even though I never played L4D, it was still great! I liked the black guy eating KFC. But sometimes, due to it being so fast-paced, it was hard to follow. Great anyway!

The Shape N' Shape Collab The Shape N' Shape Collab

Pretty good!

Some were pretty funny! But I just wanna know; why is nobody co-authored?

sumidiotdude responds:

I forgot to, I'm going to do it soon. Thanks for your review.