60s Burger Run 60s Burger Run

Challenging as hell. This took me multiple days to finally beat, and I swear, I haven't felt so accomplished at beating a game in years. Thank you for that feeling, I loved it.

I only took off half of a star because my score didn't save when I submitted it. I don't know why, but you should look into that.

whileworking responds:

Oh yeah, awesome to hear! You're welcome :)

Sorry for that score issue, but it generally seems to work.

Damn Turkeys Damn Turkeys

Good concept but lacking

It was pretty fun, however there ways this was lacking.
A backround would of benefitted the ok graphics (the gun was great, though the turkeys were ok)
And maybe obstacles to make it harder, or levels.

Good concept and graphics, but it feels pretty empty.

Space Beats Space Beats

One major flaw

Yesterday I played this. While the normal mode is like, 5 or 6 out of 10, the custom mode is what made me love this. I love playing with my own music and the beats are accurate with my songs.

I would of givin this a 10 yesterday, but when I played today, something wierd happened. When I clicked the arrows, sometimes, like 10% of the time now, even when my click is 100% accurate with the on-screen icon thing, when I click nothing happens. It says miss when I am sure I got the beat. This is happening way to often, usually with the left and down arrows. Please try to fix this, because it is really making me lose, especially on harder difficulties

2009 Internet Olympics 2009 Internet Olympics

I'm sorry, but

This was a fairly good idea for a game. However, a lack of variety in the minigames made it a bore.

I mean yeah most of the games are fun but they are all simply small games that are easy to program all put together in one Flash. I mean, a button masher, a quiz.. it's fairly obvious these are basically the types of games that get blammed or scores of 2 or less. It's a pretty addicting idea, and the highscore board make it extremely replay-worthy, but if you just put a little more originality in your games it would be enjoyable. I'm not saying I enjoyed it (I really didn't), but Mario and Sonic was even more original (well, if it was made into a Flash game it would be-for a console sport game it was pretty cliche). You should of made games like races, swimming, I dunno-just something to make it actual "olympics" instead of a bunch of easy-to-make minigames all in one.

Good idea, porrly executed.
(BTW good graphics and music, I'll give you that)

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

wow...

kinda too early after the incident...
great funny game, -1 for too simple graphics. i love this one

Sonic Rider Sonic Rider

WTF

I mean, for one thing, you stole Line Rider. But you made NO EFFORT to change anything! It's all Line Rider, all the way down to the menus.
But no, you decide to add a shitty sprite of Sonic. Because stealing isn't a crime already. The sprite sucks, and I can't believe this has the score it has (currently, after I voted 0, 1.82/5. That's right, my 1 vote brought it down .5 points).

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

Good, but

It was a good game, but really slow and laggy for me (on my fast computer), even when I lowered the quality. Also, shouldn't it of had the original characters? Good job anyway!

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

Damn!

That was great, but a lot of hackers. How did you make it?

Drawing Pad Drawing Pad

Waste of time

I could make this with a tutorial in 20 miinutes... it's just the MS Paint brush

TheNamesDarkly responds:

Yeah I Guess.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Awesome!

I really enjoyed that. The level editor was kinda a pain to use, but overall great!
PS I'm sad cause I was making a stacking game similar to this, but people will compare them :(. Read my newspost