Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Brilliant

Way better than the original collab.
I especially love how you can stretch and stretch on your sentences in anger haha.

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

AHAHAHAHA

How did you know that's my FAVORITE SONG!!! OMG I saw the title and immediatley watched it.. and it was really good!
I like the idea for the style, and I applaud you for keeping it short (the full 3-and-a-half minute song in this style would of gotten boring but keeping it around 30 seconds was a good choice). One idea, though, would of been to do the part where it sounds like they're all singing at once.. I would of liked to see a fun Flash like this to that part of the song.

Good idea, and greatly executed. I am favoriting this

pacdude responds:

I was thinking about using the massive chorus of people, but all that type might have crashed my poor little laptop! Thanks for the 10 and thanks for the fave!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Another brillian movie

Charlie the Unicorn is a great movie, and a great series. Even the most pointless, draggy parts of the movie (RING RING-HELLO?) are wittily presented and made me laugh out loud. I love the small things, like how the two happy unicorns smile through the whole movie, even the "scary" parts. I was caught off-gaurd seeing this on the frontpage, and I was so happy and I keep watching it just to laugh at the humorous things the unicorns say, the "ending" to episode 1 revealed, and the brilliant song. Another great movie, TypeQueen. Keep 'em coming

60s Burger Run 60s Burger Run

Challenging as hell. This took me multiple days to finally beat, and I swear, I haven't felt so accomplished at beating a game in years. Thank you for that feeling, I loved it.

I only took off half of a star because my score didn't save when I submitted it. I don't know why, but you should look into that.

whileworking responds:

Oh yeah, awesome to hear! You're welcome :)

Sorry for that score issue, but it generally seems to work.

Damn Turkeys Damn Turkeys

Good concept but lacking

It was pretty fun, however there ways this was lacking.
A backround would of benefitted the ok graphics (the gun was great, though the turkeys were ok)
And maybe obstacles to make it harder, or levels.

Good concept and graphics, but it feels pretty empty.

Space Beats Space Beats

One major flaw

Yesterday I played this. While the normal mode is like, 5 or 6 out of 10, the custom mode is what made me love this. I love playing with my own music and the beats are accurate with my songs.

I would of givin this a 10 yesterday, but when I played today, something wierd happened. When I clicked the arrows, sometimes, like 10% of the time now, even when my click is 100% accurate with the on-screen icon thing, when I click nothing happens. It says miss when I am sure I got the beat. This is happening way to often, usually with the left and down arrows. Please try to fix this, because it is really making me lose, especially on harder difficulties

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

I loved this!

I just love how well this mixes with Dad movies! Wow, Dan, you can animate and do music? Fucking, I can't do either!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Dan has this song in his favorites! He can do music as well though but it was me (DarKsidE555) who did the song! ;)

Glad you liked it!

Metallic wolf people Metallic wolf people

-__-

I agree with the reviewer below. The artist choose to draw this with wolves, if the drawing is still amazing, how could you give it no stars JUST BECAUSE it has wolves?
It's not like it's naked pictures of wolves or some shit, then maybe you could say you don't like furry stuff, but these are just..wolf heads!
If you decide to draw a giraffe military man because you like giraffes, and you get 0 star reviews saying "nice drawing and all but giraffes? LMFAO GTFO" how would you feel?

Sorry, getting more on-topic. this is really an amazing drawing. I love the little details, like in the wolf skin. I especially like the 3rd robot design. You have a great talent.

Disneyland! Disneyland!

dude

this shit is fucking amazing. thats all i have to say.

Comick responds:

Thanks man! ^^

Kevin Bacon | Head in a Jar Kevin Bacon | Head in a Jar

lmfao

all week all i've been doing is watching futurama, so i have to say i really enjoyed seeing this!